SURVICE partners with leading-edge companies around the world to develop and deliver innovative, disruptive new technologies. Our work in unmanned aircraft systems development and testing is an example of providing new game-changing capabilities to the Warfighter for transportation and logistics. The TRV family of drones, developed in collaboration with UK-based Malloy Aeronautics, represents field-proven capability at tactically significant payloads and ranges.
- Objective capabilities: 50-400+ lbs load capacity
- Multirole autonomous unmanned missions focus on assured logistics resupply in a tactical environment
- Augmentation of existing assets for “last mile” logistics for assured resupply
Ongoing Spiral Development Efforts
- Military Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Transition – Increase hardening while maintaining low-cost COTS subcomponents
- Spiral Technology Development – Continuously improve and evolve tactical capabilities
- Autonomy – Develop/enhance autonomous operations and supporting technologies
- Vehicle Intelligence – Enable ground combat element Marine operators
- Interface Standardization – Establish interface standards to streamline payload integration
- Testing & Evaluation – Validate/refine performance with Warfighter involvement
- Unmanned Logistics Systems-AIR (ULS-A)
The TRV family of tactical drones is being collaboratively developed by the UK-based Malloy Aeronautics and the Maryland-based SURVICE Engineering Company under contract with the U.S. Department of Defense. The vehicle is one of the leading concepts providing unmanned assured logistics resupply in an aerial platform organic to traditional ground-based units.
SURVICE Robotics and UAV Research Facility
applied-technology-info [at] survice.com